- Facebook rebrands internet.org app as “Free Basics”September 26, 2015Kickstart's September 24th RaidTheFridge featured internet.org and what's in store for startups and developers with Free Basics launched the same day.
- Kickstart Alley at Globe Innovation Forum 2015August 31, 2015Kickstart brings its SaaS, Digital Lifestyle, eCommerce, & Social Impact startups to Globe Innovation Forum 2015 to pitch for commercial deals and partnerships and sign-up new customers.
- Raid The Fridge with Coca-Cola Founders, muru-DJune 1, 2015Raid The Fridge in May featured COCA-COLA FOUNDERS in search of entrepreneurs open to work with Coke and build a startup; and MURU-D in search of digital/tech startups for their global accelerator program.
- Area 55 Quarterly Founders’ BreakfastApril 16, 2015Kickstart holds a Quarterly Founders' Breakfast for its portfolio companies at Area 55: a chance to swap ideas, give updates, and everything in-between.
- Area 55 Conversation with Hugo Barra!June 20, 2014[vc_row][vc_column
- Kickstart Ventures: A Pitch for InnovationMarch 28, 2016Kickstart Ventures was a pitch for innovation to the Globe Board: a corporate hack to accelerate collaboration between corporations and startups. In 28 March 2012, Kickstart was launched.
- What is Innovation?August 31, 2015Startup founders share their definition of Innovation.
- ENTREPRENEUR MAFIAS: Why they matterMay 14, 2015Kickstart's April edition of #raidthefridge talked about "Entrepreneur Mafias" and why they're important in growing vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystems.
- #startupPHMarch 12, 2015This #startupPH video offers a glimpse into the Philippines' growing startup ecosystem: now bursting with activity and innovation in tech startups.
- SPARK: The Ayala Innovation SummitSeptember 9, 2014[vc_row][vc_column
- PHILIPPINES: One of the Great Undiscovered Adventures of the WorldMay 11, 2015TECHINASIA Singapore 2015 Conference (6-7 May 2015) featured a business environment briefing on the Philippines by Christian Besler, Kickstart Ventures.
- Building an Innovation Ecosystem: Lessons from Area 55August 21, 2014The Philippine startup space is developing atop an economic boom. Beyond funding, community development is a key role: while the "Silicon + landform" formula doesn't apply, an emerging market must figure its own formula for growth. Here are some lessons from Area 55, a developing innovation ecosystem in the Makati-Fort Bonifacio cities.